Sunday, August 15, 2010

This Is It.

Its true, your blood runs thru my veins.
We have the same face & sense of humor,
But its you who hurts me so & gives me the
feeling of going emotionally insane.
Actions speak louder than words... a saying I
wish you would truly apply & hear.
Because the more this continues,
The easier it will get for me to no longer be
near.
I've stuck by your side,
& given you love and support,
But when it comes to me,
I feel like you can barely even make it to see
me do what I love on the bball court.
Time & time again I've heard you make
promises to right the past and start fresh
with a new beginning,
But all its done is left me feeling disappointed
with my head continuously spinning.
I wish sometimes I could forget it all & say
everythings okay,
When really now a days the only thing I feel we
have in common is our last name...Ray.
I never thought I'd have to try so hard for you
to give me the time of day, let alone your
attention,
Now every time we talk I have to remind you of
all this and put you in check like a 7th grader
in detention.
Regardless of it all,
I love you & I always will.
But this is now out of my hands and up to you
to fix,
Because I can no longer be the one putting all
the effort into what should be a mutual mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment