Monday, May 10, 2010

Momma Dearest.

You are my strength.
You are my base.
You are my number one fan
and the reason I will never come in last place.
You make me who I am.
You are my hero.
You’re the cool mom who says “Shit Happens!”
when I get an F on an exam.
You are the strongest person I know.
You always make me smile.
You were the first to take me to the snow and
even taught me how to soe.
You are the one who makes things just fine.
You who is so beautiful inside and out.
You even let me have my first few sips of red
wine.
You are the one who always says, “Be nice to
your mother.”
You are the one who never ceases to amaze me.
You are the one who is more effective than
medicine in helping me recover.
You are the one who taught me to always be me.
You are the most amazing mom in the whole
world…that’s a guarantee.
This is you.
This is who you have been since day one.
This is nothing brand new.
This poem is just for you.
Written by your daughter Chanel Nicole Ray,
because I Love You. :]

Wrote this for Mother's Day yesterday.This poem is for the one and only Susan Ray. She has given me life, laughter, love, confidence, a forever smile, & millions more. She truly is the best mother there is and ever will be. I love her more than anything. This is for you momma. Happy Mother's Day, even though I celebrate you being my mother 24/7 365 as I should be! :]

1 comment: