Saturday, May 8, 2010

Background.

Your the secret behind pieces of my writing
'cause your life and its impact on mine gives me
material.
Ideas on a continuous flow like the milk pouring
over my morning bowl of Frosted Flakes Cereal.
Can't stop these words from flying out like
Mean Girls word vomit,
Punch lines so out of this world sometimes I feel
like I'm sitting on Comet.
This writing I do is like a continuous hunger, I
never want to be full,
Because each and every syllable I write has its
own role in advancing my life's creative goals.
I write when things aren't fare,
I write when I feel a sense of scare,
I'd write during a game of Truth or Dare.
My writing is raw emotion, something rare.
I write because its the thoughts and feelings
behind my words that everyday, like a
Superman suit, underneath it all I wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment